Booking and Payments
No bookings will be accepted from persons under 21 of age.
The client will be responsible for 30% booking deposit that is non-refundable, this payment must be done within 72h, the remaining 70% must be paid 60 days before the check-in.
The damage deposit will be pre authorized in the clients credit card 72h before check-in. The damage deposit will only be charged if damages are done by the guest.
Payment conditions must be respected, or the booking will be canceled.
After receiving the 30% deposit, Seewest will send the booking confirmation, and a Guest registration form must be filled out by all guests staying in the Accommodation, including Passport numbers and birth dates. This is mandatory so Seewest can comply with the requirements of the Portuguese Immigration & Borders Service (SEF), without this details you booking cannot be accepted.
Any cancellation requests, to be accepted must be written by email or letter.
For cancellations made 60 days before the check-in, a voucher valid for 6 months will be issued in the amount of the deposit made.
Any cancellations made 59 days before the check-in the full amount will be charged.
*We strongly suggest guests to have a travel insurance, to avoid any losses.
Check-in & Check-outs
Normal check-in times are from 15h to 20h.
We can provide late check-ins with a fee of:
From 20h to 23h – 30€
From 23h to 02 – 50€
Check-out time is 10h.
Seewest will only be held responsible for the services sold. The limit of our responsibility is the value of the rental, plus any other costs for services done by seewest and requested by the client.
Seewest does not take any responsibility for any circumstances out of their control or natural disasters. These include war, threat of a war, industrial action, general strike, terrorist activities, weather conditions, electric, gas or water failures, fire, nuclear disasters, illness or quarantine, etc.
The client must leave the property, with all the furniture and equipment cleaned, in order and in good condition. The client must inform Seewest of any damages that may have occurred whilst occupying the property, and must pay for any damage or lost items. Furniture must not be moved.
All bed linen & towels are for exclusive indoor usage. Bath towels are not allowed to be taken to the Swimming Pool or Beach.
Smoking is not allowed in any of our accommodations, however smoking will be accepted outside the accommodation, in terrace or balcony only.
No pets are allowed in any of our accommodations, in case the client does not respected this rule, an extra cleaning charge of 150€ will be charged, booking terminated and client will have to leave the accommodation.
All accommodation have a maximum occupancy and this must be respected by the client. Only registered guest can use the accommodation. In case we detect strangers to the booking using the accommodation and sleeping over, a daily price of 100€ per person will be charged.
Clients are responsible for the usage of the accommodation keys, for their own safety, keys must not be handed over to strangers.
In case the client, loses the keys, or locks themselves out, and we must intervene to sort out this situation, the client will have to pay for a emergency call out fee:
Working days: 9h30 to 18h – 15€ From 18h to 23h – 50€ From 23h to 09h – 80€.
Weekends or National Holidays – until 20h – 50€ after 20h – 100€
In the event that a locksmith must be called to unlock the door or change the lock, the client is also responsible for this extra cost.
*Note* - In most cases, if the key is left inside the lock it will be impossible to open even with a copy of the key.
In accommodations where there is Air Conditioning and central heating, the client must have a responsible usage, assuring that all windows and external doors must be closed. In case we detect abusive usage we reserve the right to make a deduction from the damage deposit to cover additional electricity charges caused by careless usage.
All complaints must be handed in to the Seewest office immediately, so that any problem can be resolved as soon as possible.
In the event of there being complaints and disputes, Seewest will always try to resolve these in a friendly manner. In the event of this not being possible, it will be forwarded for legal resolution.
The present agreement is subject to Portuguese law.
To settle any eventual litigation, the Court of Lagos is chosen, with exclusion of any other jurisdiction.